Monday, June 2, 2008

Salicylic acid acne treatments and acne skin care for dry skin

How do I get rid of acne? Acne varies per person and can affect pretty much anyone of all ages. There are different types of acne, different types of skin, different treatments you can pursue, and so forth. I have fought acne. I have beaten acne into submission. I am here to help you do the same as it took me years, research, and a lot of trial and error.
Start drinking a lot of water- Often the major cause of acne in most people is the lack of water in their daily routine. You see people tend to mostly depend upon sugary drinks and coffee for their daily dose of liquids. Make sure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
So what food should you avoid?
nationscx.blogspot.com
tags: hormone skin imbalance acne, forum tri est cream used on face for acne, reducing acne redness homemade masks

No comments: