Monday, June 2, 2008

How to get rid of acne for men pills and how to get rid of acne in 3 days

The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
According to Dr Sanders, the chief cause of adult acne is hormonal change, exacerbated in the case of people who have a family history of acne, and it mostly affects women. "Most commonly, we find higher-than-usual levels of the male hormone testosterone as well as other androgens (male hormones, my italics)," she says. "And the imbalance in hormone levels can only be corrected with the help of either an endocrinologist or a dermatologist."
Acne is caused when the pores which contain the hair follicles in our skin get clogged. No one yet understands why exactly these blockages occur, why they are more common in some people, or why they appear in varying degrees of severity. It is also not entirely understood why acne usually occurs during puberty, though during this time hormones are out of control and the sebaceous glands grow rapidly, both of which are probably the primary contributors to acne. When the hair follicles are clogged sebum, a naturally occurring skin oil, gets trapped in the pores. Normally, sebum is beneficial to the skin, helping prevent it from drying and fighting off skin rashes and infections. However, when sebum cannot drain because the pores are clogged, it wells up and become a Petri dish for growing bacteria.
gaabrackn.blogspot.com
tags: how i can take out the acne black sport problems, lemon and brown sugar kind medication for acne, acne care skin treatment

No comments: